So What is Matcha?
Matcha is a powdered green tea grown intentionally and made from grinding specially cultivated green tea leaves known as “tencha.” Because you consume the entire plant and not just steep the leaves like with other teas, it contains 10x more nutritional value than green tea.
Matcha leaves are picked when they are young, soft and gorgeous. They are then ground into a powder which is prepared for drinking by dissolving (or whisked) it with hot water. This gives Matcha an amazing amount of wellness benefits in quantities that you can't get from other teas; antioxidants, long lasting energy without a crash like coffee, focus and so much more!
According to research + studies on green tea from organizations such as the National Center of Biotechnology Information, matcha includes, but is not limited to, the following health benefits*:
- High in antioxidants – 15x more than blueberries!
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Enhances mood + aids in concentration
- High in EGCG catechins which have been linked to better heart health + metabolism
- L-theanine – an amino acid that allows your body to relax, helps with any anxious energy or stress you may be experiencing.
So pretty much, matcha is the Queen of superfoods!
What is unique about Matcha Nude?
- packaged + shipped in 100% compostable packaging
- ethically sources fro Kagoshima, Japan
- low in caffeine - about 23mg per serving
- grown next to an active volcano, making it some of the cleanest matcha you can find
- has ZERO added ingredients
- premium grade, meaning you'll experience a soft clean taste and a beautiful bright green hue where every cup tastes divine.
- budget friendly, making Matcha Nude available for daily drinking!
- women owned + operated
- organic, non-gmo, gluten free + vegan
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.