Rose Matcha Latte
This is seriously my favorite way to drink my matcha! I say I love them all but honestly, I can ALWAYS drink a rose matcha. Recipe has directions for hot and iced!
The rose petals and beet powder are totally optional ingredients. They definitely deliver on the rosy vibes though. 🤩
- 1 cup plant milk
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Nude
- 1/2 tsp-1 tsp
rose water 🌹
- 1/2 tsp-1 tsp pure maple syrup 🍁
- 1/2 tsp beet powder (it won’t taste like beets 😂) - OPTIONAL
- edible rose petals - OPTIONAL
- Make a 🍵 matcha shot by mixing together 1/2 tsp Matcha Nude with 2 tbsp just under boiling water (boiling burns 🥵 matcha)
- Mix 1 cup heated plant milk with beet powder, rose water and pure maple syrup
- In your mug, add matcha shot then pour in pink rose milk! Top with crushed edible rose petals. 🌹 🍵
BONUS. To make it iced, use room temp water to mix your matcha shot + just skip heating the milk. When building your drink, reverse it. Ice + Milk + Matcha Shot!