Matcha Chia Seed Pudding Breakfast Cups
Simple + healthy Matcha Chia Seed Pudding is a great way to get a filling and delicious breakfast on the go.
☑ No cooking involved
☑ Can easily be prepped
☑ Customizable with different toppings every day
☑ Full of fiber + healthy fats
Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide a great amount of fiber, iron, and calcium. In our opinion, they are a delicious superfood that is easy to incorporate into your diet, especially as pudding! 😋
So how do you make it?? We promise, its even easier than you think it is! AND chia seed pudding will last up to 1 week in the fridge making it the best for meal prepping.
INGREDIENTS For the Chia Layer:
- 1/2 teaspoon Matcha Nude 🍵
- 1/2 cup plant milk 🥛
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey 🍁
- Seasonal Fruit
- Cocoa Nibs
- Hemp Heart
- Maple Syrup
- Toasted buckwheat
- In a large bowl or cup mix matcha with 1/4 cup of plant milk at first. An electric frother will help with clumps. Top with remaining milk.
- Add in sweetener + chia seeds
- Store in fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours)
- Top with favorite berries, nuts + seeds