Looking for a real eye opening pick me up? A Matcha Zinger is a great way to put an extra pep in your step. All ingredients are adjustable + optional so play with the ratios that are best for your tastebuds.
This Matcha Zinger is great providing an antioxidant + vitamin C boost, giving your digestive tract a hug + loving on your adrenals. 🤩 What more could you ask for? Also, its a great way to have your matcha without plant milk!
- 8 ounces hot water (ideally 176°F)
- 1/2 tsp matcha nude
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp local honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice or fresh grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan or Celtic Sea Salt
- Pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Mix 2 tbsp of your hot water with 1/2 tsp matcha nude until matcha is completely dissolved using a matcha whisk, frother or jar with a lid.
- Add the remaining hot water and ingredients into your mug
This is my favorite first thing in the winter months and wakes me up better than any coffee ever did!