Who doesn't love a good cocktail or mocktail on the patio in the sunshine? This Matcha Sangria recipe is a perfect mix of clean energy + sweet refreshing fruit! 😋
- 1 cup room temperature water
- 2 Tbsp Matcha Nude
- 2 limes sliced
- Juice from 3 limes
- 1 bunch of green grapes frozen
- 2 green apples, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bottle of white wine (make it non-alcoholic with apple juice)
- 1 liter sparkling soda
1. Add water and matcha to a blender + mix until well combined.
3. Transfer matcha mixture to a large pitcher + add in the lime juice, lime slices, grapes, apple slices, cucumber slices + half the mint.
4. Pour white wine into the pitcher + transfer to the fridge until ready to serve.
5. Right before serving, add a handful of ice + the sparkling soda. Use the remaining mint to garnish your glass. 🥂 Cheers!