Matcha Nice Cream 🍌🍵
This easy + healthy matcha ice cream recipe is a game-changer for all matcha lovers out there. With just a few ingredients + simple steps, you'll be savoring a creamy, refreshing treat in no time. Not to mention, it’s also dairy free! A win-win for all the dairy free folks out there.
- 3 ripe bananas 🍌
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk 🥥
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sweetener like 🍁maple syrup or honey 🍯
- 2 teaspoons matcha 🍵
- Slice the bananas into small pieces + freeze them for at least 3 hours or overnight
- Once the bananas are completely frozen, let them sit at room temperature for a few minutes to slightly soften.
- Add the frozen banana pieces to a food processor.
- Blend just bananas until most of the big pieces are gone.
- Add the coconut milk and matcha to the food processor + blend again until the mixture resembles soft serve ice cream.
- Taste the ice cream and adjust the sweetness or matcha flavor if desired.
- Serve the matcha nice cream as is for a soft and creamy texture
- If you prefer a harder consistency, place the container in the freezer for an additional hour and a half.
- Enjoy! 🍨