Matcha Monster 👀 Pancakes 🥞
Ready for a really easy way to bring spooky season to breakfast? Or lunch, or dinner - no one is judging here! 😋 Make matcha pancakes and add some spooky candy eyes! Ta-da now you've got monster pancakes!
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon of Matcha Nude
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, to serve
- candy eyes!
1. In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, matcha powder, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
2. In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
3. Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden. Add your candy eyes to transform these pancakes into monsters!
4. Serve warm with maple syrup. Enjoy!
MAKE IT EASIER ON YOURSELF: If using your favorite boxed pancake mix makes your life better, just sift in the matcha powder while following the direction on the box. 🥞