Hummus is such a crowd pleasing delicious treat that can be enjoyed in so many ways. Hummus with veggies, crackers, flat breads, drizzled with oils and topped with nuts, olives or seeds.
It's yummy on sandwiches, an easy shareable dish to bring to parties, I mean who doesn't have hummus in their fridge? 🤷♀️
So, here is an easy + delicious matcha version 😋
- 3 cups of rinsed canned chickpeas (reserve liquid)
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of warm water or chickpea liquid
- 1+ clove of garlic 🧄 more if you like 😜
- Juice of 1 lemon 🍋
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp Matcha Nude
- In a food processor, place the chickpeas + pulse until they all breakdown + have a fine texture.
- Add the remaining ingredients + process until the hummus is smooth. Taste + adjust Add more tahini (for thickness) or water (for thinning out).
- Drizzle with some olive oil on top + serve with your favorite dippers