Lucky Charms Matcha Latte
This latte is cereal-sly delicious! 😉 This latte is more dessert than anything but O.M.G is is scrumptious. The only challenge is that is takes some planning to create since you soak the cereal in the milk overnight.
- 1 cup plant milk of choice
- 1/2-3/4 cup of lucky charms (reserve some of the marshmallows for topping)
- 2 tbsp room temp water
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Nude
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Dairy free whipped cream
- Soak lucky charms cereal in plant milk overnight
- Strain and discard soaked cereal
- Alternatively, add vanilla and sweetener or choice to milk to achieve a similar taste
- Fill cup with ice and add cereal milk
- Mix vanilla extract into cereal milk
- Make a matcha shot by whisking together Matcha Nude and water.
- Pour matcha shot over cereal milk
- Top with whipped cream and top with marshmallows.
- Feel as lucky as a leprechaun 🍀