Mama Earth Matcha
Our love for our planet is behind so much of what we do here at Matcha Nude. 100% compostable packing has been a part of our journey since day one!
So we needed a latte to celebrate our mama earth!! AND we are a sucker for natural colors like this luscious blue.
Butterfly pea blossom has a mild floral flavor similar to chamomile, so we find it particularly soothing as well. 🥰
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Nude 🍵
- 4 tbsp water (separated) 💦
- 8 ounces plant milk 🥛
- 5-10 butterfly pea blossoms
- Optional: sweeter of choice 🍁
- Optional: Ice 🧊
- Brew 5-10 butterfly pea blossoms in 2 tbsp hot water for 5 minutes. The more flowers, the darker the blue.
- Dissolve matcha into remaining 2 tbsp water (just under boiling for hot drink, room temp for cold)
- Foam milk your favorite way. We love using the Instant Milk Frother. (Choose cold foam for iced drink.)
- Add half the milk to your glass with butterfly pea blossom tea and mix
- Optional: Add sweetener if desired. We recommend a dash of pure maple syrup.
- Optional: If iced, add ice here!
- Mix remaining milk with matcha and slowly pour over your blue mix to make your earth!
- Top with whipped cream if you'd like to add some clouds!
- Happy sipping!