Cranberry Matcha Mocktail
We believe you can add spirit to any drink without any booze! Of course you can add it but this Cranberry Matcha Cocktail is perfect sans alcohol. All you need to do is make an easy matcha simple syrup and add it to unflavored seltzer water. Add a splash of cranberry juice if you are feeling festive. The garnish really makes a statement if you are hosting a party!
INGREDIENTS FOR DRINK:
- Sparkling or seltzer water
- Matcha simple syrup
- Optional: splash of cranberry juice + sprig of fresh rosemary + cranberries to garnish
INGREDIENTS FOR SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar of choice (raw sugar, honey, maple)
- 3 tsp Matcha Nude
- Make the matcha simple syrup:
- Combine 1 cup water with 1/2 cup sugar in a pot, place on stove + bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove for heat + let settle for a minute before sifting in 3 tsp Matcha Nude.
- Stir until fully incorporated.
- Let cool completely. Store in fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Build your mocktail:
- Add a splash of matcha simple syrup (1-3 tsp) to a glass of ice + seltzer water.
- Optional: Add a splash of cranberry juice or spirit of choice 😉
- Optional Garnish: Put a few fresh cranberries on a sprig of rosemary.