Cinnamon Matcha Latte
This recipe is a favorite and often what we serve during the chilly months at pop-up markets. When we check in to see how our customers are most enjoying their matcha, the majority prefer this recipe when they are craving a hot latte.
The best part, it's super easy! What really makes the difference is heating the cinnamon in the milk. You've got to do this! Here is how you make it.
- 1 cup plant milk
- 2 tbsp warm/hot water (just NOT boiling water as it will burn your matcha)
- 1/2-1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Matcha Nude
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Make your matcha shot by combining the matcha powder and water with a matcha whisk or stick blender. If you have neither, add both to a jar with a lid and give it a vigorous shake until well combined.
- Add your prefer amount of maple syrup. We typically do 1/2-1 tsp. Make sure to use pure maple syrup.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon to your plant milk and heat it up with a saucepan or milk frother. We love the Instant Frother.
- Add matcha shot to your mug and top with plant milk.
- If you'd like, sprinkle with a little more cinnamon and enjoy!