🍓 Iced Strawberry Matcha!
Our spin on 🍓Strawberry Matcha! (You’re gunna wanna save this one 😉)
1st: ours is a bit different. It’s paleo!
No refined sugar!
- 4 cups almond milk (or your fav plant milk 🥛)
- 3 tablespoons honey 🍯 (or maple 🍁) ⤷ 1 tablespoon @matchanude
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- Mix together almond milk, honey + matcha to a blender or with an electric whisk. Blend until fully combined.
- Pour it into a jar with the strawberries + refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight* 😋
- If soaked overnight, strain + add new fresh strawberries when ready to drink. (We ate the soaked ones 🤤) Then just pour over ice + enjoy! 🧊
Best part:: this can be made in advance + all you have to do is give your jar a little shake, top with some fresh strawberries and you have an ice strawberry matcha for 4-5 days!
*The strawberry flavor will continue to intensify if you keep them soaking. This is why we strain the berries out. Do this as soon as you fall in love with the flavor.