🍃 Matcha Mint Brownies
You are never going to eat basic brownies again! 🤩 This easy matcha mint frosting is a refreshing twist on a classic favorite!
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves (or 1/2 teaspoon mint extract)
- In a food processor, combine all frosting ingredients.
- Process the ingredients until they are well combined + form a smooth mixture.
- Once the mixture is smooth, transfer it to a container with a lid + refrigerate for about 10 minutes to allow it to set.
- After the matcha mint topping has set in the refrigerator, remove it + give it a quick stir to ensure it's smooth. If it is too hard, give it a couple minutes to soften.
- Take your favorite brownies at room temperature + spread the matcha mint topping evenly over the surface sing a spatula or the back of a spoon to create a smooth
- Serve them immediately or return them to the refrigerator for a little while longer to allow the topping to firm up again
- When you're ready to serve, use a sharp knife to cut the brownies into squares or rectangles.
We hope you enjoy making + savoring these Matcha Mint Brownies. They're a delightful blend of flavors that will surely impress your family + friends. Happy baking!