The Geisha - Matcha Cocktail
This stunning Matcha cocktail is perfect for warm summer afternoons with friends. It is light and fresh and a total delight to drink.
- ½ oz. Honey syrup (equal parts honey and warm water, stirred to combined)
- 3–5 slices Cucumber
- ½ oz. Lemon juice
- ½ oz. Domaine de Canton (ginger liqueur)
- 1½ oz. Vodka
- ½ oz. Matcha
- Cucumber ribbon and slice of candied ginger to garnish
1. Pour honey syrup into cocktail shaker. Drop cucumber slices into shaker and muddle to combine.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except garnish) and dry shake vigorously without ice for 3–5 seconds.
3. Add ice and shake 15–20 seconds or until properly diluted and chilled.
4. Double-strain into chilled coupe or cocktail glass, and garnish with cucumber ribbon and candied ginger.
Recipe courtesy of The Point Restaurants.