Matcha Nude Fully Loaded Granola
Granola is such a staple in the mountains. Oats in general really, we eat it for breakfast to fuel us and during the day to top up our energy. Skiing, biking and hiking all day takes a lot of healthy fuel to keep you going all day.
This granola is fully loaded and is the perfect fuel for your busy and active life.
3 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup raw walnuts
1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1 TBSP hemp hearts
1 TBSP chia seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 TBSP ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 TBSP coconut palm sugar can use brown sugar
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 cup pure maple syrup can use honey
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tbsp Matcha
1/2 cup roughly chopped dates
1/2 cup raisins
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup dried blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 250º F. In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts, seeds, coconut, cinnamon, and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt. Whisk well, and pour the mixture over the oat mixture; toss to coat.
3. Spread the mixture out onto a large baking sheet and bake for 1 - 1.5 hours, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes with a spatula or wooden spoon.
4. When done, remove from oven and let cool.
5. Scrape the granola into large bowl, then sprinkle the matcha over and toss to coat. Add in the fruits, and toss.
6. Keep sealed in a freezer bag or container for up to three weeks.